The Merica Smoothie
Need an Independence Day recipe? Well, you came to the right place! Let us introduce you to The Merica Smoothie; a refreshing pitaya, strawberry smoothie with an orange citrus pop. Stir in your sweet white stripes and the flavor just keeps getting better and better. So celebrate this holiday with something delicious and let us know what you think : )
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 2 medium Oranges (Peeled)
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Strawberries
- 2oz plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp RAW Honey
- Mix Greek Yogurt and Honey together until desired taste, then put into a squeeze bottle. If you don't have a squeeze bottle, put mix into a small plastic bag and once sealed, cut off the corner and squeeze mix through there.
- Add remaining ingredients to a blender, and blend on medium to high for 30 seconds or until desired consistency.
- With your squeeze bottle or plastic bag, position the end just below the rim of the cup, and squeeze enough white blend to drip down the side.
- Turn the cup and repeat making stripes around the entire cup.
- Pour your Pitaya blend into the center of the cup, top off with blueberries just below the rim and ENJOY!