You know a recipe is good when it dates back to the Aztec Empire during the 1500's. That's why we didn't change much, except for making ripe avocados easier to get. This recipe is perfect for pre-dinner snacking, appetizer for a party or paired with tacos, burritos, and toast. So checkout the details below and enjoy!
- 1 bag of Avocado pieces
- 1 small onion
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- Pour avocado cubes in a bowl and let them thaw for 15-25 minutes (microwave to thaw faster).
- Finely chop small onion and cilantro.
- Mince garlic clove
- Remove jalapeno seeds and finely chop.
- Chop tomato.
- Juice the lime.
- In a medium size bowl, mash the avocado, salt and pepper, and lime juice together.
- Then add remaining ingredients and mix until your liking.
- Dip with a chip and taste test. Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.