Rebbl Chia Pudding... A Recipe with a Cause
When it comes to social responsibility, Rebbl has our hearts and ears. With an incredibly inspiring story, and a vast amount of delicious products, it’s easy to support a brand like Rebbl. We’re excited to have teamed up with them to create a Chia pudding recipe that’s not only delicious, but gives back with every bite. See the recipe and find out more about Rebbl below.
- 1/2 Cup Chia Seed
- 1/2 bottle Rebbl Turmeric Lemon Tart
- 2oz fresh Blueberries
- 2oz fresh Strawberries
- 2oz Granola
- Combine Chia seeds and Rebbl Turmeric Lemon Tart in a bowl.
- Stir ingredients evenly and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- In a blender, combine Pitaya, Banana and Almond Milk.
- Blend on medium-high for 30 seconds or until desired consistency.
- Take Chia pudding out of the refrigerator and lightly mix pudding a little more.
- Pour chia pudding into a glass filling up only a 3rd.
- Then your smoothie blend into a glass filling up only a 3rd.
- Then add your toppings with sliced Strawberries.
- Now take a spoon and enjoy!
- RECIPE SERVES 2
It's easy to assume that Rebbl is just another bottle with a pretty face; but they’re so much more... Rebbl exists to aid in the prevention and risk of human trafficking through impact sourcing of organic ingredients, which also addresses climate change... two problems that are inextricably linked.
“We’re a cause (Not for Sale), looking for a company”
This was music to our ears and we couldn't be happier to share their story (see more in the video below). Everyone has a story and we highly suggest you read up on Rebbl’s - for every Rebbl sold, they give back to their non-proift Not for Sale to help combat human trafficking. Thank you, Rebbl for not only making delicious, healthy drinks, but for making a meaningful impact on our world!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.