When the weather is cold, it’s always best to warm yourself up with something delicious! We were lucky to be warmed up by Gabrielle Terzano’s Pitaya Waffle recipe this season and now cold mornings are as enjoyable as ever. This recipe couldn’t be easier as it adds an unbeatable color to the classic waffle flavor we all know and love. Get warmed up and fulfill that waffle craving with this Pitaya Waffle recipe! (Serves 4 Waffles)
*More about the Gabrielle below
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 1 cup Organic Waffle mix
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Egg Whites
- Almond Butter
- Peanut Butter
- Chia Seeds
- Maple Syrup
- Heat up your waffle maker.
- Remove frozen Pitaya from the smoothie pack or bag and leave out until thawed.
- In a bowl, combine waffle mix, pitaya, and egg whites and whisk.
- Add almond milk and whisk until smooth. (Always add almond milk last to get the right consistency – add more if it’s too thick.).
- Spray your waffle maker with nonstick spray and start making the waffles!
- Transfer your pink waffles to a plate and add any toppings you want.
ABOUT THE CHEF: "Hi, I’m Gabby! While cooking and testing recipes, I love doing Pure Barre. Both have become such important things in my life and they have become two distinct things that have defined me as a person.
I hope to pass along these messages through my posts on my blog. I want everyone to know that eating healthy doesn’t necessarily have to be super time consuming or hard for that matter. It can be fun and delicious! Live a healthier life, don’t diet, and indulge once in a while."
Follow Gabrielle on Instagram @LiveLaughYum
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.