Pitaya Spinach Smoothie
As much as we love our vibrant Pink color, we decided to add an ingredient worth sacrificing beauty for. You guessed it, Spinach. Spinach is one of the highest nutrients per calorie dense foods on earth, so of course we're going to blend it into a smoothie. We hope you all enjoy our latest recipe creation, the Pitaya Spinach Smoothie.
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 1 Banana
- Handful of Spinach leaves
- 3oz frozen Peaches
- 4oz of Coconut Milk
- 1/4 sliced Kiwi for charm;)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds
- Pour into a glass and enjoy:)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.