Pitaya Chia Yogurt
STOP your drooling and remember that you can make this delicious on-the-go four layer wonder in the comfort of your own home! This recipe will blow away your taste buds, while giving your body the vitamins and minerals it craves. This recipe makes three 10oz. servings that can be enjoyed on the spot or stored for a few days, making it perfect for #mealprep. Try it and let us know what you think!
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp RAW Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 10oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- 6oz Hemp Granola
- 6oz Assorted Fruit (1/2 Kiwi, small handful of Blueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries)
- Pour almond milk, thawed Pitaya, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla extract into a glass container that seals.
- Whisk together until evenly mixed, then place mix into your refrigerator overnight.
- The following morning, pull pink base mix out of the refrigerator and give it a quick mix. Then scoop a third of the mix into a wide mouth glass or bowl.
- Next layer you’ll add 3oz plain greek yogurt on top of the pink base layer.
- Wash all fruits and chop half a kiwi into smaller pieces. Then add fruits on top of yogurt layer.
- Then scoop 2oz of hemp granola and put on top of fruit layer.
- That’s it. Grab a spoon, dig in and enjoy.
Note: Chia layer should last 3-4 days if properly sealed and stored correctly.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.