Pink Unicorn Smoothie
As you've seen, Unicorn Frappuccino’s are all over the internet and we couldn’t help but notice our favorite color being used! Pink, silly: ) Now, full credit goes to Starbucks for this one, cause who doesn’t love Unicorns...but we figured we had to go make our own version. A healthier version with simple ingredients our bodies love, that's it! After multiple attempts, we dialed in a recipe that not only tastes delicious, but will give you that magic spark unicorns are known for. ENJOY!
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 1 fresh Banana
- 1 Kiwi
- 1/2 cup frozen Mango
- 4oz Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of RAW Honey
- 1/2 tsp of Blue Majik
- Coconut Whip Cream
- Dash of Sprinkle of Blue Majik
- Dash or Sprinkle of Dragon Fruit Powder
- To create the blue swirl. Combine greek yogurt, Blue Majik & honey into a bowl and whisk together until it turns blue.
- With your cup of choice in one hand, drizzle a blue swirl inside the cup with a spoon, squeeze bottle or plastic bag with the corner cup off.
- Set the swirl cup aside, then blend your smoothie ingredients on medium to high until desired constancy.
- Pour smoothie blend into the middle of the blue swirl cup, but be sure to leave a little room for your whip:).
- With whip and powders ready, top your smoothie with Coconut whip and sprinkle powder toppings to your liking.
- Let the magical healthy unicorn taste begin!
NOTE: The goal of the blue swirl is to keep it thick, so be sure to whisk to a thicker consistency. Also, if anyone has any other healthy blue powder alternatives, we'd love to hear them : )
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.