Pink Heart-Shaped Waffles
Fall in love with breakfast every morning with these delicious Pink Heart Shaped Waffles by Gianna. This gluten-free recipe is easy to make and absolutely delicious. A nice crispy outside with a soft inside just the way you like them. So grab your Dragon Fruit and let’s turn these waffles pink!
- 1 cup of Gluten-Free Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons thawed Dragon Fruit (Smoothie Pack or Cubes)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together well.
- Lightly spray a heart-shaped waffle maker with coconut oil to prevent sticking or burning.
- Cook the waffles according to your waffle maker instructions.
- Carefully remove and plate.
- Feel free to top it with any of the following: a drizzle of pure maple syrup, nut butter, or pink yogurt and/or a sprinkle of chocolate chips, homemade granola, and/or berries.
Note: For pink jam, we recommend trying our Pitaya Jammin recipe to have with these waffles.
ABOUT THE CHEF: "Hi friends! My name is Gianna and I have a passion for spreading health, vibrancy, and happiness through food. I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Community Health in 2015. Since then, I have been part of Ooooby (Out Of Our Own Backyards), which is a company that delivers organic, local fruits and vegetables to hundreds of individuals and families every week. I began making homemade granola which is sold through Ooooby, as well as several other local businesses. It’s so fun and fulfilling to connect with others and see the joy that can be brought to them with foods that are nutritiously delicious! Making and sharing pretty, colorful, simple, and fun foods like these hot pink waffles are what lights me up! I hope you enjoy them!"
Follow Gianna on Instagram @nutritiouslydelicious_