Pink Apple Oat Bowl
Celebrate the day with a delicious and colorful recipe. Our dragon fruit powder will turn your oatmeal bright pink, while giving you a boost in nutrients and flavor. Then add some topping favorites to make every bite more and more delicious.
- 1 tbsp Dragon Fruit Powder
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 apple (sliced)
- 1 oz pecans
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine oats, water or milk, pinch of salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Poor cooled oatmeal into a serving bowl and mix in dragon fruit powder with a spoon.
- Add your toppings; Apple, cinnamon, pecans, and maple syrup.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.