Jackfruit Spinach Bowl
Finally a green smoothie bowl that's actually delicious. By using ripe Jackfruit that is full of sweet flavor, you get the perfect balance of greens and fruits in every bite. This blend is refreshingly light and very tasty. Remember, ripe Jackfruit is not to be confused with younger Jackfruit that's used for BBQ. Ripe Jackfruit has a juicy fruit flavor that has also been described as pineapple, mango, and banana all in one... yum.
- 1/2 Jackfruit Pieces
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 2-4 oz oat milk
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1 oz blueberries
- 1 oz strawberries
- 2 oz granola
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on medium to high for roughly 30 seconds or until desired consistency.
- Once blended, pour mix into a medium / large size bowl.
- Add Banana and Strawberry slices on top of your mix.
- Pour blend into a bowl, add toppings and serve.
NOTE: To make the bowl thicker, add start with 2 oz of liquid.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.