Hot Pink Nicecream
You scream, I scream, we all scream for… PITAYA ice cream! At least that’s what we've been saying ever since Tara came up with this amazing recipe. We can’t decide what's better- that amazing color or the mouth-watering flavor... we'll let you decide. Let us know. So, what are you waiting for? Paradise is just a blend away! Learn more about the talented Chef below:)
- Throw all Base ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on medium - high for 30 seconds or until your blend is smooth like soft serve.
- If your blender needs help getting started, add a splash of coconut milk.
- Spoon blend into a bowl and eat straight or add toppings!
- If you would like to be able to scoop it like ice cream, transfer blend to a bread pan lined with parchment paper and pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. It should be scoopable. If too hard, set it on the counter for a minute and try scooping again.
ABOUT THE CHEF: "My name is Tara and I am a wife and mommy to two little girls. My start in the kitchen happened at a very early age, due to a rare genetic condition called PKU- I have to eat a plant based, super low protein diet. This caused me to get very creative with food, which has been my inspiration for starting Creative Kitchening- a healthy food blog all about seeing how much health I can sneak in my family's food without them realizing it! I want to show my girls, and everyone, that eating healthy can be fun and delicious!"
Follow Tara on Instagram @CreativeKitchening
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.