Honey Lime Grilled Jackfruit
This Honey Lime Grilled Jackfruit skewer is like no other. Every bite is a delicious mix of sweet tropical flavors and lime zest, finished off with a subtle smokey BBQ flavor (feel free to drool). This recipe is super easy to create and will make you a fan of grilling fruit. Enjoy and let us know what you think.
- 3 cups of Ripe Jackfruit pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Measure out jackfruit pieces and let them thaw at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Combine olive oil, honey, lime juice and salt in a small bowl and whisk to mix together.
- Thread jackfruit pieces onto wood skewers.
- Brush jackfruit pieces with oil mixture and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with lime zest and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.