’Tis the season to give! So we’re giving your taste buds our new Holiday Bowl recipe! With flavors so delicious, not even Santa could deliver a treat this tasty. Happy Holidays everyone and we hope you love this recipe as much as us: )
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 2oz Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 2-4 sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 sliced Apple
- 1/2 sliced Banana
- 2oz Granola
- Chocolate Drizzle (for the good kids)
- Blend the Pitaya, Rolled Oates, frozen Banana, Almond Milk, Cinnamon and Ginger in a blender on medium to high for 30 seconds or until thick / evenly blended consistency.
- Pour blend into a bowl.
- Add the desired amount of toppings on top of the mix.
- Chocolate Drizzle on top and ENJOY!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.