Dragon Fruit Chia Pudding
Never leave the house hungry again with our Dragon Fruit Chia Pudding! High in Fiber, Zinc, Protein, Calcium, and Omega-3's among many more, this easy to make treat is the perfect addition to your busy days. This on-the-go breakfast solution is perfect to snack on later in the day, after a workout, or just before running out the door.
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 cups Almond or Hemp Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
Toppings (Amount Up to You)
- Sliced Strawberries
- Peanut Butter Drizzle
- Combine all ingredients in a blender except Chia seeds
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds
- Pour into medium size bowl
- Add Chia seeds to mix and whisk together
- Place bowl in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (some make it at night to have first thing in the morning)
- Add toppings and Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.