Dragon Bowl Powder Recipe
This Dragon Bowl recipe is actually the first we made with our Organic Dragon Fruit Powder or Pitaya Powder. It has a delicious balance of tropical flavors with a savory and hearty finish. This pink beauty serves two, which works great for your significant other or friend drooling over your shoulder. If this is a solo bowl, we recommend cutting the ingredients in half. ENJOY! (SERVES 2)
- 2 tbsp Dragon Fruit Powder
- 1 cup Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Oats
- Hemp Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Add all base mix ingredients to your blender.
- Turn your blender on low to medium for roughly 30 seconds.
- Stop the blender, then give an extra stir to any unblended ingredients with a spoon or spatula.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you get a well-mixed creamy consistency.
- Pour mix into 2 bowls and add the desired amount of each topping.
NOTE: Need more pink color? Add more Dragon Fruit Powder : )
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.