Cantaloupe Dragon Bowl
If there were ever a Pitaya bowl too beautiful to eat, this would be the one. Let us introduce Rachel Lorton, a passionate vegan Chef that turns smoothie bowls into works of art. See her bio below and be sure to follow her on Instagram, as everything she posts is mesmerizing. But for now, set your sights on this delicious Cantaloupe Dragon Bowl and get creative making this masterpiece in your own kitchen.
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 1 cup Cantaloupe
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1 cup frozen Pineapple
- 1/2 c coconut yogurt
- 1/2 Kiwi
- 1/8 Pineapple
- Yellow Swirl w/ Turmeric powder
- White Swirl w/ Vanilla Coconut Milk Yogurt
- Throw all Base ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on medium-high for 30 seconds.
- Pour base mix into medium size bowl.
- Cut Kiwi into any shape you'd like and add as a topping.
- Cut Pineapple any shape you'd like and add as a topping.
- Add lines or dots with both the yellow and white swirl toppings.
- Get creative and have fun making your design. But remember, you will be eating your masterpiece after :)
ABOUT THE CHEF: "My name is Rachel, & I have a passion for sharing my love for healthy vegan food. My mom always taught my sister and I to play & create things with our food growing up to encourage us to eat. I guess that has always stuck with me because I have found that creating fun smoothies and dishes has helped inspire others and shown them how healthy food can be fun and beautiful as well. After all, meals are more exciting to eat when they look good, right? Sharing my tutorials has been so rewarding: I am not only able to entertain, but seeing the other bowls and remakes that my followers create as a result of my videos, is by far the most humbling and satisfying reward."
Follow Rachel on Instagram @RachelReneLorton
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.