Bowl of Heaven
When a recipe comes together, the amount of joy and satisfaction that it brings is often overlooked. We compare it to the happiness felt when watching kittens and puppies running in slow motion. At least that’s what we wanted to emulate with this Pitaya bowl, and if we may say so ourselves, we totally NAILED it.
At first bite, you’re welcomed with the refreshing, perfectly light taste of Pitaya followed by rich, creamy banana/chocolate bliss that leaves you enjoying an aftertaste of raspberry sweetness. & don’t get us started on the toppings… an explosion of strawberry, banana, chocolate, and peanut butter that had us thinking, “this is actually what heaven tastes like.” We don’t want to brag, but some of our staff compared it to 18th-century French poetry. All in all, look no further than this Bowl of Heaven to sweep you off your feet this Valentine’s Day.
- 2 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 cup of Pitaya Cubes
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 tsp Cacao Powder
- 1-3oz Almond Milk (If base is too thick add more liquid 1 oz at a time)
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Shavings
- 3-4 sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 sliced Banana
- Spoonful of Peanut Butter Drizzle
- Add Raspberries, broken up Pitaya, Cacao powder and Banana into blender.
- Blend ingredients, and add Almond Milk if the base mix is too thick for your liking.
- Once blended, pour mix into a medium / large size bowl.
- Add Banana and Strawberry slices on top of your mix.
- Lightly sprinkle Cacao shavings on top of Pitaya bowl.
- Take a spoonful of Peanut Butter and drizzle back and forth on top of the bowl.
- Now fight everyone off, and get ready for one of the best tasting Pitaya bowls ever!
NOTE: We made our Chocolate shavings from a plain chocolate bar, then took a peeler gently to the end. If you love Chocolate, peel more : )
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.