How to Make a Pitaya Bowl
Learning how to make a Pitaya bowl couldn't be easier. Here is a quick video using a basic recipe to make a delicious Pitaya bowl in just minutes. See the recipe below and enjoy the video:)
- 1 Pitaya Smoothie Pack or 1 small scoop of Pitaya Cubes
- 1 Banana
- 1/3 cup Pineapple
- 1/3 cup Mango
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 sliced Banana
- 1/4 cup Granola
- Honey (if you want sweeter)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on medium to high for 30 seconds
- Pour into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy:)
Note: If you prefer a thicker consistency, add less liquid and/or frozen fruit. Like a frozen Banana or Pineapple.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.